Consciousness Runs Deep - Video Response
Click here to view the video.
This video was very interesting and artistic, which I think was interesting and adds to the message of the video. When the man was walking on the street he didn't stop to pick up the trash that was on the ground, but after he learned to appreciate the world for what it is and what it does for us, while he was out fishing he picked up the trash he found. I looked up the company that made the video, and it turns out it isn't a company at all but, a nonprofit organization, called Soul River, that helps bring veterans and inner city youth together to appreciate the beauty of nature. Strengthening their relationships with nature, they are informed on the environment and trained in outdoor skills and activities and informed to become advocates for conservation. I do not think that this is a marketing ploy, but instead a video to show what their work is intended to do and make a difference in people's lives.
Environmental Ethic:
My personal environmental ethic includes the standards that I have learned that I hold myself to when it comes to my footstep on the planet. I've always been proud to say that I have been vegetarian for 10 years, as I personally believe that was a huge step for me in my morals involving the environment and I hope to go even further and become vegan for the animals and the impact on the environment. I love nature and I will do my part in protecting it as the world changes and there are more and more ways to support and push these changes forward.
This video was very interesting and artistic, which I think was interesting and adds to the message of the video. When the man was walking on the street he didn't stop to pick up the trash that was on the ground, but after he learned to appreciate the world for what it is and what it does for us, while he was out fishing he picked up the trash he found. I looked up the company that made the video, and it turns out it isn't a company at all but, a nonprofit organization, called Soul River, that helps bring veterans and inner city youth together to appreciate the beauty of nature. Strengthening their relationships with nature, they are informed on the environment and trained in outdoor skills and activities and informed to become advocates for conservation. I do not think that this is a marketing ploy, but instead a video to show what their work is intended to do and make a difference in people's lives.
Environmental Ethic:
My personal environmental ethic includes the standards that I have learned that I hold myself to when it comes to my footstep on the planet. I've always been proud to say that I have been vegetarian for 10 years, as I personally believe that was a huge step for me in my morals involving the environment and I hope to go even further and become vegan for the animals and the impact on the environment. I love nature and I will do my part in protecting it as the world changes and there are more and more ways to support and push these changes forward.
Comments
Post a Comment